Shared folders question...

Jason Williams jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Tue Jan 27 12:13:36 EST 2004

Good morning everyone.

I wanted to ask some questions regarding shared folders and cyrus. I
currently have cyrus-imapd-2.1.16 'gelling' well with postfix right now.
Everything is running smoothly.

My next task is to do some research and testing on shared folders. Our
company needs the ability to set up shared folders that can only be
viewable to certain people (which are in turn, departments).

With that in mind, I was hoping to find additional documentation that I can
use to read up on shared folders. That way, I can see how to create shared
folders, setup permissions, remove/add users etc.

I've been flipping through the 'Managing IMAP' book but its a few years
old. I've also been googling looking for additional docs as well.

There anyone that can point me in the right direction for additional
information to help me get started with this task? I do appreciate it.

Best,

Jason