Recommended webmail clients to use with cyrus..

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Wed Jan 28 09:57:47 EST 2004

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 03:17:40PM -0800, Jason Williams wrote:
> In the last of my final pieces to my mail server, im looking for a webmail
> package. Obviously, it needs to work with Cyrus.
>
> The ones I know off the top of my head are:
>
> Squirrelmail
> Horde
> Openwebmail
>
> There may be others, but not sure.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions on a webmail to use, that works well with
> Cyrus? Anyone that stands out better than the rest or is a better choice
> overall?

I like Horde, but I have to admit it is a complex of software.  Have
alot of features, though.  If you use the CVS version, IMP support ACL,
shared folder, etc and you can get a Sieve script manager (Ingo).

Personnally, I am very satisfied but learning and setting up Horde is
certainly not an afternoon project :)

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com

Kernel Preemption is a bad idea. Who are the users to think their
trivial tasks are more important than the kernel's ?