Fileinto does not work correctly with shared folder

Alexander Gretencord Alexander.Gretencord at gedoplan.de
Thu Jan 29 10:43:40 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a global folder I use to train the spam filter with. The problem is, I
can manually move messages into it quite fine, but when using sieve it does
not work. When trying to "fileinto" a message into the shared folder (named
spam) it simply does not work and the mail gets into the user's Inbox. When I
do a "fileinto" into one of the user's folders it works like a charm.
Permissions on the spam folder don't seem to be a problem, as they are

anyone lrsip

Even a "sam spam anyone all" does not change the problem.

Any hints? Oh and btw, can I somehow make cyrus be _very_ verbose about
everything? I miss a debug option. All I could find was the CYRUS_VERBOSE
setting for the 'master' process but that did not give any more log info
concerning my problem.

Alex