Sendmail and Cyrus IMAP

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Fri Jan 30 12:10:34 EST 2004

OK I got it!!

I had to delete lmtpunix-0.lock  and then restart /usr/cyrus/bin/master.

The Unix Socket was then created; however, it was created with a mode of
SWXRWXRWX and the owner was root group sys.   I had to manually change it to
the correct values.  Why is master setting this to the wrong mode and owner
when the socket is created?