user+mailbox Problem

Christopher Paluch cpaluch at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 30 16:16:49 EST 2004

I am running Cyrus 2.1.16 and Sendmail 8.12.  My sendmail.mc file has the line MAILER(cyrusv2), but don't have it set up as my local mailer so I can still send email to local users like root, etc.  I am doing this by using virtusertable/mailertable to get user at domain emails to be sent to Cyrus.  I also have specified "unixhierarchysep:  yes" in imapd.conf, so I can create users of first.last.

My problem is I have created a user called "company" and a folder under it called "news".  I have setup the ACL for user/company/news as:
anyone: lrwips, so it can be shared to all users.

My problem is when I send an email to "company+news at domain", it gets sent to the Inbox of company, not to the news folder.

I can click & drop existing emails into this folder, but I can't figure out how to get users to post directly to this folder?

Thanks,
    Chris Paluch
     cpaluch at mindspring.com