CYRUS = GARBAGE

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Mon Feb 2 19:53:47 EST 2004

That's not correct.. You can use mysql and have accounts automatically
created..
If you install the autocreate patches..
http://email.uoa.gr/download/cyrus/cyrus-imapd-2.2.3/
You can have account automatically created when the user first logs in
and a quota set (a default quota is a prerequisite for auto-creation of
accounts with the patch)..
Plus you don't have to use the command line cyradm to remove accounts..
You can use many of the frontends available or write one yourself..
If you are handy with PHP you can goto my website
http://urklesphp.sf.net/ and download my PHP class for accessing a cyrus
imap server and administering accounts..

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Website http://outoforder.cc/