Cyrus Manual

Christopher Paluch cpaluch at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 3 11:27:40 EST 2004

Since no one has answered by previous post, I will try a different tact.

In another post I've seen reference to a manual section 18.5 or something like that.  Where is this manual?
The Cyrus website points to the doc/ directory that comes with the distribution as containing the manual.  I've found several documents in that directory but nothing seems to be numbered in sections.  So where would I find this section 18.5 that is supposed to talk about "prefix=" and "suffix=".

Thanks for anyone you responds to this post.

-Chris Paluch