[OT] MUA's with "direct post" support?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at backtobasicsmgmt.com
Wed Feb 4 16:03:14 EST 2004

I'm looking to set up shared folders to use as discussion boards, as
well as possibly to use the new NNTP functionality to mirror some
newsgroups into shared folders.

However, that pretty much dictates using an MUA that supports "direct
posting" of messages into those folders, rather than requiring them to
be sent into the folders via SMTP (at least that's the way it seems to
me). Anyone have any suggestions? I'd like it very much if I could get
SquirrelMail to do this, but I'd like to try out any other alternatives
to see if this technique is going to work.

---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus