Installation problem on Fedora core 1

Cesar Scavuzzo cesarscav at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 8 22:00:18 EST 2004

Hi,
I installed cyrus server on Fedora Core 1 following the instructions on
the RH9 Howto. Every thing went good until I get to this part

chattr +S . user quota user/* quota/*

I get this error:

[cyrus at localhost cyrus-imapd-2.2.3]$ cd /var/imap
[cyrus at localhost imap]$ chattr +S . user quota user/* quota/*
chattr: No such file or directory while trying to stat user
chattr: No such file or directory while trying to stat quota
chattr: No such file or directory while trying to stat user/*
chattr: No such file or directory while trying to stat quota/*

If I continue with the configuration every thing could continue until I
get error message when I try to log as cyradm.

Can any body help me with this?

Thanks

Cesar

---