web-cyradm and cyrus-imapd-2.2?

Carl P. Corliss rabbitt at xaraya.com
Fri Feb 13 13:29:30 EST 2004

Jamie Penman-Smithson wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 08:48, Khalid Mehmood wrote:
>
>>Is it possible to use web-cyradm with
>>cyrus-imapd2.2.3-4? I need a working imapd.conf with
>>virtaul domains enabled.Please help me, I'm really
>>stuck.
>

> RTFM, man imapd.conf.
>
> You're on the wrong list.

No he's not. Last time I checked, this -is- the list to get help with
cyrus-imapd ;-)

Khalid:

    Yes it is possible to use web-cyradm with cyrus-imapd 2.2.x however,
you might have to modify things to make it work smoothly with the new
virtual domain stuff.

    I would highly suggest checking out the wiki page that was setup for
cyrus as it has a lot of valuable information. If, after you have given
it a go at setup, you still can't get it working - then come back and
let us know what the exact problems are (logs are useful) as well as
your exact configuration (config files are also helpful). The URL to the
wiki site is:

http://acs-wiki.andrew.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/WebHome

Cheers,

--