LMTP delivery problem Cyrus 2.2.3

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Fri Feb 13 14:50:55 EST 2004

Hi all,

How does one trace problems with message delivery with LMTP? There seems
to be something wrong with message delivery, or some kind of configuration
error..
I have a mailbox, as displayed in cyradm output below:
cyradm> connect --noauthenticate 127.0.0.1
localhost> auth manager
IMAP Password:
              localhost> lm
user/cindy.nel at internal.codefusion.co.za (\HasNoChildren)

Authentication for this user works fine, as shown below:

Connected to 127.0.0.1.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK baronny.internal.codefusion.co.za Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.3 server ready
? login cindy.nel at internal.codefusion.co.za password
? OK User logged in
? NAMESPACE
* NAMESPACE (("INBOX/" "/")) (("user/" "/")) (("" "/"))
? OK Completed
But delivery to this mailbox does not work...
Connected to 127.0.0.1.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 baronny.internal.codefusion.co.za LMTP Cyrus v2.2.3 ready
LHLO localhost
250-baronny.internal.codefusion.co.za
250-8BITMIME
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE
250-AUTH EXTERNAL
250 IGNOREQUOTA
MAIL FROM:<some.user at domain.comz>
250 2.1.0 ok
RCPT TO:<cindy.nel at internal.codefusion.co.za>
550-Mailbox unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated with this
550-name or you do not have authorization to see it.
550 5.1.1 User unknown
quit
221 2.0.0 bye
Connection closed by foreign host.
Any ideas? My imapd.conf configuration is as follows:
configdirectory:        /kolab/var/imapd
partition-default:      /kolab/var/imapd/spool

admins:                 manager
sasl_pwcheck_method:    saslauthd
sasl_mech_list:         plain
sendmail:               /kolab/sbin/sendmail
allowanonymouslogin:    no
allowplaintext:         yes
servername:             baronny.internal.codefusion.co.za
autocreatequota:        100000
reject8bit:             no
munge8bit:              no
quotawarn:              90
timeout:                30
sievedir:               /kolab/var/imapd/sieve
lmtpsocket:             /kolab/var/kolab/lmtp

#tls_ca_file:           /kolab/etc/kolab/server.pem
tls_cert_file:          /kolab/etc/kolab/cert.pem
tls_key_file:           /kolab/etc/kolab/key.pem

#altnamespace
unixhierarchysep:       yes
lmtp_downcase_rcpt:     yes
#virtdomains: yes

loginrealms:            internal.codefusion.co.za
defaultdomain:          internal.codefusion.co.za

Regards,
--
Stephan  Buys
Code Fusion cc.