Cannot run cyradm....problem with perl.

Chris Smith chris at realcomputerguy.com
Sat Feb 14 23:58:53 EST 2004

On Friday 13 February 2004 16:41, trichard wrote:
> Now when I try and run cyradm I get the below error.  Can anyone please
> help me get over this hump?  I cannot seem to get around this issue.

I installed Cyrus in /usr/local and this worked for me:
'export PERL5LIB=/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi'
thereby adding this path to perl's @INC and working around the problem.

If you have the same issue then it may work for you, although you will have to
adjust the path for your setup (5.8.0.instead of 5.8.1).

Chris
---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus