Virtual domains, user@domain.com: Mailbox unknown

Christopher Paluch cpaluch at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 16 11:04:39 EST 2004

I to am having the same problem.    I have a user called test.one at test.com  and when I do a cyradm lm command it is listed.
In my imapd.conf file, I have specified the following parameters:
unixhierarchysep:      yes
virtdomains:              yes
defaultdomain:          nottest.com
loginrealms:               nottest.com   test.com

I have also modifed my sendmail.cf so the cyrusv2 listing has the following parameters:
S=EnvFromSMTP/HdrFromSMTP, R=EnvToSMTP

When I send an email to that user, it gets through Sendmail okay, who sends it on to cyrusv2 - who rejects it for the same errors as below.

Does anyone have any suggestions to what I've forgotten to do, that would be causing this problem?  Also does anyone know what the proper way is to specify the cyrusv2 options in sendmail.mc is?

Thanks for any assistance!

-Chris Paluch