mails to no where

Cesar Scavuzzo cesarscav at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 17 14:07:41 EST 2004

After several attempts and with the help of some persons of this list I
manage to get my imap server running on a FC1 with no errors so far, I
used the RPMS from invoca (2.2.3-4) those worked great, but the problem
that I'm having is on the distribution of e-mail (I'm real new on cyrus
why not to say on linux too) I've created some mailboxes (with cyradm
--user=cyrus --auth=login localhost) but when I set they on a client
like evolution (I'm working on local network only) the test emails do
not reach the mail boxes, I can see the inbox folder on client side of
the account, I do not have any bounce massages, I'm using postfix on the
imap server and to send from the client, local sendmail.
I really don't know where to start troubleshooting this.

If some one could point me on the right direction. It is probabli that
I'm missing something but I do not know what.

If this post is out of topic for this list please refer me where can I
look for some info

Other useful information could be:
On the cyradm:
version\

  name		: Cyrus IMAPD
  version		: v2.2.3-Invoca-RPM-2.2.3-4 2004/01/14 02:11:03
  vendor		: Project Cyrus
  support-url	: http://asg
  os			: Linux
  os-version	:2.4.22-1.2115.nptl
  envitoment	: Built w/Cyrus SASL 2.1.14
			  Running w/Cyrus SASL 2.1.14
			  Built w/Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB
4.1.25:
			  Running w/ Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB
4.1.25:
			  Built w/OpenSSl 0.9.7a
			  Running w/ OpenSSl 0.9.7a
			  CMU Sierve 2.2