web-cyradm

Dwight Tovey dwight at dtovey.net
Wed Feb 18 20:07:06 EST 2004

I've seen web-cyradm mentioned here a couple of times, so I did some
searching and found the home page for the project:
http://www.web-cyradm.org/

Unfortunately, when I go to download the "Latest Release", I get a "Not
Found" error.  I can download the "Latest release-candidate", but it
gives lots of warnings about not using it unless you know what your are
doing (which in this case I don't).

So, does anybody have any pointers on where I can get the latest stable
version?

Also, the documentation talks about web-cyradm with cyrus imap and
postfix.  I'm currently using sendmail.  Will I be able to use
web-cyradm at all (with some loss of functionality) or will I have to
switch to postfix first?

I realize that this is slightly off-topic for this list, but I'm hoping
that I'll be forgiven since web-cyradm is used for administering cyrus.
I've also tried to subscribe to the web-cyradm mailing list in order to
ask my questions, but it looks like there is a problem with the
list-server in that I haven't received a confirmation of my subscription
(two attempts now).

Thanks for any help.

    /dwight

---