Alternative ways of sendmail & cyrus integration [Was: Virtual domains, user@domain.com: Mailbox unknown]

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Wed Feb 25 16:14:29 EST 2004

Hi,

-- Andrzej Filip <anfi at priv.onet.pl> is rumored to have mumbled on Montag,
23. Februar 2004 13:23 Uhr +0100 regarding Alternative ways of sendmail &
cyrus integration [Was: Virtual domains, user at domain.com: Mailbox unknown]:

> 3) Real Time Cyrus Integration
> http://anfi.webhop.net/sendmail/rtcyrus.html
>
> It requires patching sendmail sources but allows sendmail to check
> existence of cyrus mailbox in "real time"
> [http://anfi.webhop.net/sendmail/_FFR_MAP_FSTAT.html]
>
> * Method 2 can use periodically generated list on valid cyrus mailboxes
>
> P.S.
> Feel free to send me your comments and questions.

if I understand the description correctly, this approach doesn't currently
handle hashed spools, does it?

Cheers, Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hagedorn M.A. - RZKR-R1 (Flachbau), Zi. 18, Robert-Koch-Str. 10
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK