cyradmin login failed

Luis Barrón barronle at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Feb 19 22:11:47 EST 2004

Yes I have read the list archives, I found some tips about but I still
have the same message.

This is how I run saslauthd:
saslauthd -c -a pam&

when I run testsaslauthd -u cyrus -p cyruspass
I received: 0: OK "Success"

sasldblistusers2:
cyrus at linux: userPassword
cyrus at linux: cmusaslsecretOTP

My sasldb2 has the following permisssions:
-rw-r-----    1 cyrus    mail        12288 2004-02-18 17:59 sasldb2

These are the options I used to configure:

./configure --enable-anon --enable-plain --enable-login --disable-krb4
--disable-otp --disable-cram --disable-digest
--with-saslauthd=/var/run/saslauthd --with-pam=/lib/security
--with-dblib=berkeley --with-bdb-libdir=/usr/local/bdb/lib
--with-bdb-incdir=/usr/local/bdb/include --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl
--with-plugindir=/usr/local/lib/sasl2

Thanks for your help.

Luis.