Delete ACL problem

Brenden Conte conteb at rpi.edu
Fri Feb 20 09:00:51 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 17:41, Rob Siemborski wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Brenden Conte wrote:
>
> > In short, heres a demonstration.
> >
> >   localhost.localdomain> cm user.test
> >   localhost.localdomain> sam user.test conteb all
> >   localhost.localdomain> dam user.test conteb
> >   deleteaclmailbox: conteb: Unexpected extra arguments to Deleteacl
>
> Can you get a telemetry log of this, it works for me:
>
> MAIL5.andrew.cmu.edu> sam user.rjs3 foo rl
> MAIL5.andrew.cmu.edu> dam user.rjs3 foo
> MAIL5.andrew.cmu.edu>

(g_imap is the admin in this case)

Using cyradm and (trying) to perform just the "dam user.test conteb"
command, this shows up in the telemetry logs:

---------- g_imap Fri Feb 20 08:58:33 2004

>1077285513>3 OK User logged in
<1077285513<4 RLIST "" ""
>1077285513>* LIST (\Noselect) "." ""
4 OK Completed (0.000 secs 0 calls)
<1077285526<5 DELETEACL MAILBOX user.test conteb
>1077285526>5 BAD Unexpected extra arguments to Deleteacl

Hope this helps,
--
Brenden Conte
System Programmer, C&CT