Shared Mailboxes/Bulletin Board Problem

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Tue Feb 24 10:24:38 EST 2004

-- Christopher Paluch <cpaluch at mindspring.com> is rumored to have mumbled
on Dienstag, 24. Februar 2004 9:05 Uhr -0600 regarding Re: Shared
Mailboxes/Bulletin Board Problem:

> Thanks for the suggestion.  I went and removed the "postuser" parameter
> from imapd.conf and restarted Cyrus. Unfortunately I still get the same
> message when I send to either +shared/News at offermaker.net or
> +shared+News at offermaker.net.  Sending to +shared at offermaker.net seemingly
> has worked.

If I'm not mistaken sendmail downcases the lefthand part. Try renaming your
mailbox from News to news ...

Maybe you can change sendmail's behavior with a mailer flag, I don't
remember.

Greetings, Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hagedorn M.A. - RZKR-R1 (Flachbau), Zi. 18, Robert-Koch-Str. 10
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK