SV: Getting started

Fredrik Petersson fredde at x-web.se
Thu Feb 26 04:29:52 EST 2004

Hi all and thanx for all the help, guess what?
I have a running imap system on my susebox now :)

But i have trouble with creating users, setting passwords for them.
I have a user fredde on my linux system with password oc.
I logged in to cyradm och created a mailbox with cm user.fredde
Okey, i can mail to the mailbox but fredds cant connect to the imap server.
What else do i need to do??
Imtest -m login localhost for freddes doesnt work, for cyrus it does :/
As usual just a point in the right direction would be nice and a little
excuse for my offtopic/newbie question, but i really think someone of you
got my answer,

Best regards!
//Fredde