NOT ABLE TO ADMINISTER MAIL BOXES WITH CYRUS-2.2.10

ALD ald at shreya.co.in
Sun Dec 12 11:25:00 EST 2004

No  My administative account was different than cyrus
I have changed it to cyrus and now everything is working fine

Very Very Very strange that cyrus-2.2.10 forces cyrus only to be
administrative account even though it is paramerarised in imapd.conf
and documentation do not prescribe it

Thanks a lot for this clue . I have spent 3 nights hopelessly just to
understand the problem but never thought that admin account could be a cause

But I still feel that this is a bug in the cyrus-2.2.10 and needs correction
Regsards ,

AJIT