Default new user sieve filter?

Aristotelis arisg at noc.uoa.gr
Tue Dec 28 18:47:59 EST 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004, Matt Goebel wrote:

> I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't seem to find an answer
> anywhere.  Is there a way to setup Cyrus so that when a new user is
> added it also creates a default sieve script?  What I want to do is have
> all messages tagged as spam by Spamassassin redirected into a Spam
> folder.

   Hi!,

  Actually there is an enhancement to the autocreate patch that provides
this functionality. However this enhanced autocreate patch is only
released for cyrus-imapd 2.1.17. The patch for 2.2.10 will be released
soon. (According to your previous email I think that you are using
cyrus-imapd 2.2.10, so correct me if I'm wrong).

    Best regards,
     Aristotelis