Cyrus-POP & SASL2 auxprop work together ?

Peter Markom peter at markom.at
Wed Aug 11 15:20:05 EDT 2004

No, I am still working on it. Suggestions still welcome ;-)

I suppose it has to do something with the virtual domain stuff - but am
still investigating.

The track I am currently following is:

imapd.conf:
default_domain: koordinaten.at
hostname: master.koordinaten.at

When I create sasl-users (via saslpasswd2 -c user -u koordinaten.at) and
mailboxes (via cyradm) and then try to see what mailboxes exist (via lm in
cyradm), the list of mailboxes depends wheter I log into cyradm with
--user cyrus
--user cyrus at koordinaten.at
--user cyrus at master
--user cyrus at master.koordinaten.at

(all forms are defined as admins in imapd.conf).

It even looks as if mailboxes would "dissapear" when created with one user
and then checked via lm  as another user of the above list.

Since this is the only odd thing left on my box, I suppose it might be the
clue to my problem.

However, if solved, I'll let you know via the list (tired of finding only
questions by googling, but now answers).

bye

peter

Am Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:58:52 +0400 hat Anatoly Pugachev
<a.pugachev at pcs-net.net> geschrieben: