sieve configuration (turning features on/off)

Tomas Lindroos DC skitta at abo.fi
Mon Aug 9 09:43:30 EDT 2004

Hello everybody,

I am configuring a cyrus 2.2.6 murder, and I am going to use sieve for
mail filtering. Is there any good way of configuring the 'capabilities'
for sieve to allow or disallow certain features. I'd like to disable at
least "reject" and "vacation" (users are not allowed to forward their
mail, at least not via the imap-server, and vacation will be done
elsewhere, if allowed).

Can this be done in some configuration file (imapd.conf?), or by editing
some file in the sieve library source? The documentation seems to be
quite sparse on this topic, but I think I've seen a post to this list
mentioning that some sieve features might be configurable in imapd.conf.

	/skitta

--
  Tomas 'Skitta' Lindroos.
  Åbo Akademi University