SASL Multiple Pwcheck methods

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Tue Aug 10 06:48:41 EDT 2004

Thanks, is it then possible to use multiple authentication methods with
saslauthd, such as ldap and pam/shadow?
What I am trying to do is make sendmail authenticate against a local OS
account first, then and ldap account if no OS account exists.
Is this possible without breaking Cyrus, which uses saslauthd with the
ldap authentication method.

Thanks.
AJ