Cyradm problem [UNSUCCESSFUL]

Nikola Milutinovic Nikola.Milutinovic at ev.co.yu
Thu Aug 26 12:20:04 EDT 2004

Peter Clark wrote:

> When I use the lm command I need to use "lm user.billybob"  where
> 'billybob' is the actual user's name.  Hope that helps.

Further testing shows that "cyradm" from the incriminated machine works
flawlessly against an older Cyrus IMAP running on another host. Also,
logging in as ana admin and doing

. LIST "" "*"

shows nothing, although there were two mailboxes.

Right now, I'm reverting to non-GSSAPI authorization. It hardly useful
at all and has been bugging me from the start. I still haven't given up
on virutal domains. Oh, and yes, I did try to start from scratch, with
both VDomains on and off - no luck.

Nix.