INBOX issue

Michael King mking at webinternational.net
Fri Aug 27 11:29:03 EDT 2004

I think what he's saying is that it's not even out yet - what you're
running is a test release of FC3.  If this is a production mail server,
you really shouldn't be running it on a test release of beta software.

So far, people have asked a couple of questions about how you created
the mailboxes - they're a good place to start.  A common mistake is to
just create a mailbox without using the "user.mailbox" format.

--
Michael King
Systems Administrator