Setting up imaps with cyrus

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Fri Aug 27 01:20:47 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 21:32 -0600, Eric Schwartz wrote:
> hanging on connecting over port 993.

For what you want to do, creating CA certificate might be overkill.  I
just create self-signed certificates (the subject of that message says
self-signed, but they're not).  Try the instructions on my Wiki (copped
from the stunnel FAQ):

http://nakedape.cc/wiki/ApplicationNotes_2fSslNotes

You just accept the self-signed cert permanently with Mozilla and you're
done.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc