Cyradm question

Dave Carrera dave at ephgroup.com
Tue Apr 13 07:52:47 EDT 2004

Hi List,

Can I pass a statement to cyradm to facilitate some automation we are trying
out.

---- EXAMPLE ----

# echo 'user/user1' | cyradmin login stuff here

Is this doable and if so can you supply an example (I know that’s cheeky but
if you don’t ask....)

Thank you in advance for help or guidance with this

Dave C

EPH Group Ltd.
Professional UK Based Web Hosting
http://www.ephgroup.com
In the UK? Call FREE: 0800 031 9190
Unlimited WebSpace, Unlimited Email Accounts, FREE Telephone Support,
FREE co.uk domain name, FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE, UNIX & Windows accounts