MOre problems with DBD

Colin Bruce ccx004 at coventry.ac.uk
Thu Apr 15 20:45:46 EDT 2004

Dear Ken,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll do that tomorrow. I managed to
get it to convert all the DBs to skiplist (except subs which are flat
files) and it seems to be working a treat. No DB4 or PANIC errors in the
log files and going well. I wish I'd never set eyes on BDB but I learn
from my mistakes.

Best wishes...
Colin