[ANN] Cyrus 2.3

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Wed Apr 21 12:53:09 EDT 2004

Ken Murchison wrote:

> I have recently started a Cyrus 2.3 branch which has several new
> features, most notably:

A few people have asked me if this is the end of the 2.2 series.  The
answer to this is no.  There will be a 2.2.4 release and probably a few
other 2.2.x releases which will include bugfixes and/or minor enhancements.

The 2.3 branch is for major enhancements which change the code
significantly.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127