cyrus and Spamassassin bayes rules

Scott Russell lnxgeek at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 27 09:39:43 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 09:22, Rob Siemborski wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, Robin M. wrote:
>
> > I have also been considering setting this up. I was thinking of having a
> > globally shared mailbox which users can 'drag' spam into. The dragging
> > could also be a 'report as spam', or 'this is not spam' button. I was
> > thinking of making the accss lists on the shared folders so that users can
> > post but not read to the shared folder.
>
> I've played with the idea of integrating DSPAM in this way, along with
> implementing the spamtest sieve extension using DSPAM, so that everything
> could be one well-built package together.  This is bug 2400.
>
> No idea when there would be time to do it though.

I'm looking at setting up a DSPAM + Postfix + Cyrus solution here as
well. I have to wonder about the advantages of setting up a shared spam
folder for the system though.

Would it really have any serious advantage over forwarding the false
negatives/positives to an email address for processing?

--
Scott Russell <lnxgeek at us.ibm.com>
Linux Technology Center System Admin