cyrus and Spamassassin bayes rules

+archive.info-cyrus at utdallas.edu +archive.info-cyrus at utdallas.edu
Tue Apr 27 23:52:16 EDT 2004

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Scott Russell wrote:

> Would it really have any serious advantage over forwarding the false
> negatives/positives to an email address for processing?

At this point I would say "yes". It's been hell trying to get folks
to forward the spam with the headers intact. Seems like every client
has their own goofy way to do this.

The Microsoft clients are the worst. Just when we thought we had
figured it out (drag the spam into the body of a new message), we
*still* get plenty of useless reports.  Haven't taken the time to
figure out if it's in the difference of versions or what. Adding
Exchange into the mix has made it even more sucky. :-(

--
Amos