empty the duplicates databaes

Pieter Vanmeerbeek pv at able.be
Wed Apr 28 09:19:38 EDT 2004

Hi,

can anyone tell me how to empty  the duplicates database ? I found out
that cyr_expire -E days  allows to erase  duplicates older than days days.
But this doesn't work with days equal to 0. Is there some other trick to
empty the duplicates database?

kind regards,
Pieter

aXs GUARD, internet communication solutions
do IT safe, do IT with aXs GUARD

Able NV
Leuvensesteenweg 282 - B-3190 Boortmeerbeek - Belgium
Phone: + 32 15 50.44.00 - Fax: + 32 15 50.44.09
Mobile: +32 497 44.52.52
http://www.axsguard.com
http://www.doITsafe.net

--
aXs GUARD has completed security and anti-virus checks on this e-mail
(http://www.axsguard.com)