empty the duplicates databaes

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Wed Apr 28 09:36:57 EDT 2004

Pieter Vanmeerbeek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can anyone tell me how to empty  the duplicates database ? I found out
> that cyr_expire -E days  allows to erase  duplicates older than days days.
> But this doesn't work with days equal to 0. Is there some other trick to
> empty the duplicates database?

Using days=0 will leave all entries.  The closest you can get to with
cyr_expire is days=1.  If you truely want to empty deliver.db, then stop
  the server, checkpoint (and possibly recover) the BDB environment and
then remove deliver.db.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127