Shared Folders

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 15:11:51 EDT 2003

Vittorio,

It looks like you've only defined a subfolder on the domain.

You need to establish the account plus the subfolder for delivery.

Example:

support+shared at example.com

This will tell the LMTP to deliver the message to the 'support' account
under the the 'shared' subfolder.

Make sure you have permissions for both the 'support' account and
'shared' folder set properly.

You should also make sure your postfix main.cf file associates the '+'
name space properly when delivering to subfolders.

Respectfully,

Gary