Multi-condition ACL statement in a macro possible?

Pat Lashley patl+cyrus at volant.org
Sat Sep 13 02:01:50 EDT 2003

I'm trying to define a macro holding a short multi-condition ACL
statement in Exim 4.22; but I can't seem to get it to do the
linebreaks properly.  If it is possible at all, what would be
the syntax to put the following ACL into a macro?  (If I can
get this simple case to work, it should be possible to extrapolate
to more complex statements.)

	warn	message = X-Test: YES
		condition = ${if {$h_subject}{macro test}{yes}{no}}

No matter what combination of \ and \n I try, it seems to always
make the condition part of the X-Test header's value. Or an "unknown
ACL condition/modifier" error message.

Thanks,
-Pat