\HasNoChildren

damian damian at science.nus.edu.sg
Wed Sep 17 05:34:09 EDT 2003

Hi Jo,

Thanks. However, it reply permission deny. I log in to cyradm as cyrus who
is the admins under imapd.conf.

May I know where did I go wrong again?

Thanks and rgds,
Damian

PS.Sorry for taking up so much of your time.

> On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 02:11, damian wrote:
>> Hi Jo,
>>
>> I tried to issue cm user.damian,'INBOX'
>>
>> however, it still says (\HasNoChildren).
>>
>> Is that the correct way to create subfolders?
>
> No, the correct way would be:
>
> cm user.damian.sublevel1.sublevel2
>
> etc.
>
> Also, user.damian is the INBOX. You don't need to create that.
>
> --Jo

Important: "This mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify me immediately;
you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents
to any other person. Thank you."

This email was sent using SquirrelMail.
   "Webmail for nuts!"
http://squirrelmail.org/