Login without a mailbox

Richard Gilbert R.Gilbert at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 06:34:11 EDT 2003

We use PAM and LDAP for authentication (pam_ldap from PADL).  All our
users are in the LDAP server but not all our users have mailboxes on the
Cyrus IMAP server.  Users without a Cyrus mailbox are still able to login
via our Webmail service and are presented with an empty mailbox.  How can
I stop users without a mailbox being able to login successfully?

We are running cyrus-imapd-2.1.14 and cyrus-sasl-2.1.14.

TYIA

Richard
--
Richard Gilbert
Corporate Information and Computing Services