FUD and cyrus statistics

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Fri Sep 19 09:01:53 EDT 2003

I'm not quite sure FUD is the right tools for what you try to
accomplish. I would personnaly scan the log to retrieve that
information.

If you ever need a Perl module to interface with FUD, I have one that is
quite clean IMHO.  Also, if you use FUD in a Murder environement on
Linux, I have a patch that prevent a deadlock when dealing with
referral.  Ring me if you need either of these.