virtdomains & IMP

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Fri Sep 19 09:05:54 EDT 2003

There is not enough info in your post to troubleshoot your problem.
Also, this is unrelated to Cyrus (as you can log in correctly), it's a
Horde/IMP problem, probably related to the his config.  You should
check Horde's log first.  You will have better chance of getting help on
either the Horde or IMP mailing (I subscrive to horde and horde-dev).

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com