virtual domains

Danny García Hernández danny at danyeltech.com
Mon Sep 22 10:24:52 EDT 2003

Hello, i´m trying to install a cyrus-imapd-2_2 server with virtual domains support.  Right now i have a server (cyrus-imap-2.1.9) with this support, using mysql and one cyrus.conf file by domain. Also, I have separated imap directory  for each (/var/imap/example1.net and /var/imap/example2.net)

I  was reading into cyrusv2 docs that a new clause was included into conf file to give support for virtual domains. Can any one explain me how mail boxes are create into separated  domain directory?.

Doing tools/mkimap in my new system, create some subdirectories under /var/imap but user and quota directories are missing.

Thank in advanced
Danny