Fatal Error from chk_cyrus

Hank Beatty hbeatty.lists at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 23 12:21:22 EDT 2003

I'm getting a fatal error when trying to check a mailbox.

/usr/cyrus/bin/chk_cyrus -M user at starband.net
Examining mailbox: user at starband.net
bad mailbox user at starband.net in chkmbox
fatal error: fatal error

I don't think this problem is isolated to the one mailbox though. I also
cannot add new mailboxes to this server. When using cyradm to create the
mailbox it doesn't error and acts like it creates the mailbox. It also
appears to create the directory:

find /var/spool/imap -name <user>
/var/spool/imap/domain/R/starband.net/A/user/<user>

In addition when I try to give permissions to cyrus to delete the
user at starband.net mailbox cyradm gives me a "System I/O Error"

Thanks for any help. Please let me know if you need more information.

--
Hank Beatty <hbeatty.lists at earthlink.net>