Sieve outgoing mail sorting question.

Denis V. Suhanov den at suhoff.ru
Wed Oct 1 13:04:23 EDT 2003

Hello,

Is there a way to use sieve for sorting an outgoing mail? For example, I
have  folders  user.test.work.received  and user.test.work.sent and want
all  work-related  incoming  mail  to  go to the user.test.work.received
(this  part  works  just  fine)  but  also  all  outgoing  mail to go to
user.test.work.sent?  I  am  not  sure what is the right way to do it. I
tried something like this:

if allof(header :contains "from" "user at domain.org",
         header :contains "to" "workdomain.com") {
   fileinto "work.sent";
}

(I  am  using  altnamespace,  so INBOX.work.sent is not supposed to work
here, right?)

but  it  does  not work, the mail still appears in default 'Sent' folder
(the on is used by MUA).

Thanks a lot for your comments.

Sincerely yours,
Denis