Message management question

Denis V. Suhanov den at suhoff.ru
Thu Oct 9 11:05:54 EDT 2003

RS> Using the IMAP protocol is definately the recommended way. If your
RS> client will let you use drag-and-drop, go ahead and do that.

I tried that, but now every time when I am selecting my INBOX, there
is a message in my IMAP client log:

!09.10.2003,  08:04:06:  IMAP  -  Cannot  list  headers of the mailbox
"INBOX". Server reports: Invalid sequence in Uid

Is  there something I should do? Something that would regenerate these
ids for the messages? I tried reconstruct:

/usr/cyrus/bin/reconstruct -r user.username

but it did not make much difference - the message is still there.

--
Best regards,
 Denis                            mailto:den at suhoff.ru