importing old folders into a new cyrus install

Jon Johnson somedude262 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 10:52:36 EDT 2003

I installed a new version of cyrus and moved my old
mail folder over, and while the INBOX messages all
show up properly, the subfolders that I had created
don't show, I can't seem to figure out what's up, my
guess is there's some data somewhere that describes
where they should be? My permissions on them are
cyrus:mail so I don't think it's that. Any ideas?

thanks!