Cyrus aggregator

Ramprasad A Padmanabhan ramprasad at netcore.co.in
Tue Oct 21 02:25:21 EDT 2003

I am sorry,  for a question that looks a FAQ.  I am looking for a
scalable cyrus architecture that can support POP and maybe IMAP too.
 I came across  this document
     http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/ag.html

I am reading this yet but I am not able to understand the idea
completely. Can I just install an aggregator on a machine and put it
infront of my cyrus server ( running a pretty old version 2.0.14 )
Can I use it for talking pop to my other pop servers ( like qpopper )
If there is more documentation on all this, can someone send me links

Thanks
Ram