Slightly off-topic question but very useful one

Jim Howell jwh2 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 24 10:03:02 EDT 2003

Hi,
         I apologize for this off-topic question but I think we will all
find this useful.  What mailfile size limits do folks support and the user
mailbox quota size?  We are being told by some of our users that we are too
restrictive.  Here at Cornell we allow 15MB mailfiles from 8am to 6pm and
100MB mailfiles from 6pm to 8am.  We also give our users a 200MB mailbox
quota.  Please respond directly to me and I'll be happy to summawize for
the list.  Thanks.
Jim

Jim Howell
CIT Messaging Systems Manager