Slightly OT - export formats

Mike Brodbelt m.brodbelt at acu.ac.uk
Tue Oct 28 10:09:22 EST 2003

Not really primarily a Cyrus question, but I was hoping someone here
might have prior experience.

I had a few users hosted on a Cyrus server here, who have now departed
for a new office, and would like to take their mail with them.
Preferably, I'd like to be able to stick it onto a CD and send it to
them - there's about 500 Megs in numerous folders.

Can anyone suggest a good format to export this mail into, that will
retain the messages, folders, and folder structure. They're going to try
an import it into Outlook at the other end, so something that Outlook
can read would be good. I'd rather not have to spend half the afternoon
in a mail client, moving one folder at a time, so ideas for an export
tool would be much appreciated.

Mike.