Cyrus IMAPd 2.2.2-BETA Released

Simon Brady simon.brady at otago.ac.nz
Wed Oct 29 15:42:25 EST 2003

With my brain disengaged I wrote:

> RH7.3 (but not 7.2) supplies more recent auto* tools in the automake15 and
> autoconf253 RPMs. How about adding a weak dependence on those, for cases
> where users need to run them?

Of course it would help if I'd read the version numbers in the original
message properly - while you might get away with autoconf 2.53 for 2.57,
automake 1.5 is probably too far behind 1.7 to be of use.

Then again, maybe it's worth testing - if it does work out then I'll claim
to have known so all along :-)

Simon Brady                             mailto:simon.brady at otago.ac.nz
ITS Technical Services
University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand